Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 2, 2011

Just a note for the new year

I was in the middle of nowhere and I feel like I am the very bad person to many.

I owed many people which I met by chance through the years with their supports and even sacrifices to my journey.

As a kid, and still a kid, I did not realize that I should do something to SHOW THEM how I feel grateful for them and that I should do something in return to that.

And when I start to think as an adult, I know that I will never return them all what they have given me, at the right timepoint of life, which is can not be measured by money or time but by love and gratitude.

The habit of focusing on action rather than expression have put me go further in some specific fields of interest but it have put me backwards to the rest of society.

As a adult, but still a kid, I have to learn to express that would want to do anything good to everybody in my ability in my fields of expertise, as what I have been doing for years without recognition or with misrecognition from my beloved ones.

I am always thinking big and always found my like-minded to share and learn from each other, but I forgot to think small with the persons I have strong dependence on.

I saw a big conflict in me.

I have to solve it.

I need to keep what describes me as a specific person to the society.

And I must change to integrate my role as specific person with the other as a normal person.

It will be very hard to do.

But that's what I should do in order not to waste my life doing things that my beloved ones do not benefit from.

The last thing for this note I would want to say: I love what am doing now in community activities, though sometimes misinterpreted as I am spending money as a rich man to charity funds and we all know that is not true, because I find it a good way for me to return what the community, through specific persons, have given me for years.

I believe in common knowledge of good karma. The more you do good things, the more you receive good things as well.

Everything happens for a reason. And if you can do something good for others' children, they can also do something good for your children too.

See the Vietnamese version of this post here: http://family.littlehorsefish.com/2011/02/mot-ghi-chu-nho-cho-nam-moi.html

0 bình luận:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...