Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 7, 2011

New house arrangement and Nemo billboard

After one night staying awake to arrange my online house, now it is easier for everybody to visit its every corner, which makes me hope more people will come in and read and drop some "gold" or "diamond" so that I have more items to do exhibition to attract more visitors. :D

Today I will be performing puppetry with my colleagues for an exchange event at the Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Who want to enjoy public puppetry show, please just come and see around 1pm and 3pm.

And from today, anyone who wish to contribute any article of any topic or interest in my ranges, please just send yours to littlehorsefish@gmail.com. I am more than pleased to publish your items with its original author's name to readers in my networks.

About the Nemo billboard, oh it's a new crazy idea, that's to create a music billboard with my own standards to check if it works like other billboards or not. Who have the same ideas? :P

0 bình luận:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...