Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 12, 2011

The way to be a social platform developer

Not long ago, mom says I should earn money and marry to a girl from family of rich and power because she heard many did so to fulfill family needs. Naturally, I see my family have no need like that as mom did her best to encourage me to study that had shaped me not to be a typical Vietnamese in a negative way and led me to the thought what I do is more meaningful: to learn and build social platform that anyone can and should apply it to have a happy life. Deep in my heart, I see that my mom is not a person of greed but some kind of being affected by surround environment. Without the encouragement from the strong will of my mom, never did I have escaped from thinking limited inside the tiny box.

Within next decades my parents' house (first paternal grandma's, now properties shared by my dad and two other uncles) will be 5 meters under sea water level like other hundreds of thousands in the Mekong delta. Then what does it mean if you have a big house but none can live in or can you be happy to see millions of those similar human beings passing away in front of your eyes because they can do nothing to change their destiny living in their homeland which is heavily damaged by climate change a global issue.

I must do something, something that everyone may find it easy to adapt and apply to their life, something which is different to the typical things in that negative way. Something to inspire, by collecting and and combining experience of the elites, and change the negative typical way which benefit what belongs with me the same time with remaining part of the community. It is a new specific social platform which will help everyone take advantages of and do it themselves in their own ability and context.

On conclusion, I wish to extend my thanks to all the real teachers at school and those were thought as my teachers in life. They have given their thoughts, ideas and strength into every part of my body and soul, which allows me to do things not only for my own needs.

And I will do so as that is my destiny for this life. Because that defines me well a person with great happiness.

0 bình luận:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...